LitePDF ActiveX Control Description
Editor: LitePDF ActiveX Control is desgined for generating PDF files programmatically. No third party software or plug-ins is needed! Unicode characters, encryptions, paths and images are fully supported.
Rich samples written in all kinds of common languages are given to help you start creating your own projects immediately. These languages include Visual C++, C#, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder, JScript, Perl, VBScript, ASP, ASP.net and PHP, etc.
1. Easily Create PDF files with LitePDF only - No Third Party Software Needed!
2. Full support of Unicode characters.
3. Support TrueType fonts embedding and subsetting.
4. Support font styles: bold, italic, underline, strike out and overline.
5. Support document title, keywords, subject, author and creator.
6. Support 40 and 128 bit encryption.
7. Support security options to reading, printing, copying and editing.
8. Support image formats: BMP, JPG, IPEG, GIF, PNG, TIF, TGA, PCX, EMF and WMF.
9. Support ZLIP and JPEG compression for the images.
10. Support character spacing and line spacing.
11. Support adding path from string like SVG.
12. Support geometrical shapes like lines, rectangles, polygons, ellipse-ARC, circles and Bezier curves.
13. Rich samples written in VC, C#, Delphi, VB, C++ Builder, JScript, Perl, VBScript, ASP, ASP.net and PHP are provided.
LitePDF ActiveX Control Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in LitePDF ActiveX Control 1.0
Release notes are not available currently.
LitePDF ActiveX Control Requirements
No additional system requirements.